Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need a song about a kid who loves their single parent or something like that. Can you please help me?

I really would like to tell my mom how much I love her. She's a single parent that has raised me my whole life with no father. He disappeared when he found out she was pragnet. I know it's been hard for her but I wanted to give her song about how she's done a wonderful job without him.I need a song about a kid who loves their single parent or something like that. Can you please help me?
';When we're helping we're happy and we sing as we go,'cause we love love to help mother 'cause we lover her so';





you can sing it to any tune but it works for married mom's tooI need a song about a kid who loves their single parent or something like that. Can you please help me?
This is a decent song. Its not about ';single mothers'; per say . . . but it has nothing to do with fathers and is purely about a mother.





Jamie O'Neal - Somebody's Hero


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CeEEMRQj鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment