Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are you a parent who has bought an LL Bean backpack?

I was thinking about buying my sons LL Bean backpacks for the upcoming school year but they are much more expensive than regular backpacks so before paying so much for a backpack


I wanted to ask those of you parents who have actually bought one if it is true that they are long lasting, and if it is really worth it to buy one.Are you a parent who has bought an LL Bean backpack?
I have not but my sister does and she says they are well worth the money. My nephew used the same one for at least three years. I don't simply because I have girls and they would not want the same back pack even two years in a row. So we buy the cheaper ones that only last a school year so they can make a different statement every year LOL.Are you a parent who has bought an LL Bean backpack?
They are really high quality and durable, although I prefer Jansport myself. It also depends on how old your children are and what they like. Some kids like to get new things for school every year. My brother preferred something new every year so he always had a cheap generic backpack, but they were always torn up early in the year.





I had one backpack from 6th to 12th grade and another one that I used through college. They are both still in great condition.
I have not personally used an LL Bean backpack but I have used Jansport. I had one Jansport backpack that lasted all four years in high school. I still have it today and it looks the same as the day I bought it.





http://www.rockymountaintrail.com/outdoo鈥?/a>
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment