Thursday, May 13, 2010

When is it too old for a child sit in their opposite sex parent's lap?

My son is 6 and I still let him sit in my lap when he wants.When is it too old for a child sit in their opposite sex parent's lap?
I don't think a child can ever get too old to sit on their parent's lap, regardless of gender.When is it too old for a child sit in their opposite sex parent's lap?
Are you really asking this question?


This is kind of one of those questions like making 5 year old children obey the dress codes at church camp, the same ones of sixteen year old ones. He is six, not sixteen. I'd say that like, eight is pushing it. Not allowing him to sit on your lap is kind of saying that you want him to grow up? If that makes sense.
I haven't reached that point yet, My daughter is 7 and cuddles with me on a regular basis. My guess is when ever it is that she stops on here own. My son was still trying to do it into the 6th grade, I stopped him because he was just to big.
haha im 17 and every time i go see my grandpa who is 80 i sit on his lap and tell him everything he has missed since last time i saw him then i give him a kiss on the check and say i love you grandaddy and leave lol
A 6 year old is still a baby. Now when they turn into teenagers, then maybe try to get the child to sit beside you. But 6, that is just sweet.
Whenever the child finds it uncomfortable. If he loves sitting in you lap, why not?
when the child is uncomfortable with it.
I think that when they start middle school, they are too old. Before that, it's fine.
I suppose when he/she hits middleschool.





6 is fine.
7 or 8
Never too old
my son is 17 and still cuddles up best he can on my lap ..Im his MOM..its ok
when it starts to hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment