Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What should a parent do if their child accidentally sneezed on the birthday cake in front of everyone?

I guess it depends on where the child sneezed. If it was just on one side of the cake, then cut that part of the cake out and don't serve it to anyone.





I'm not sure what to do if it was on top of the cake, I wouldn't want to eat the cake after that especially if I see it happen. Maybe run to the nearest store or bakery and get another cake if it's not too expensive.What should a parent do if their child accidentally sneezed on the birthday cake in front of everyone?
If the child wasn't sick, and it was just a random sneeze, it is NOT the end of the world to serve the cake. There isn't really anything you can do at the moment to fix it unless theres a store nearby. I wouldn't be surprised if some parents probably have a 'back up' cake on hand just in case something like this happens. Best thing is to properly raise you kid so it doesn't happen in the first place, but that won't help you the first time it happens by accident.What should a parent do if their child accidentally sneezed on the birthday cake in front of everyone?
Apologize and scrape off the icing?


Just serve ice cream?





lol....I dunno... That's a good one. Is the child sick or is this just a random sneeze?





I think I'd just stick with the ice cream myself.
yea cut off the top of the cake and keep the little germy critters away from all food in the future!


I HATE going to a pot luck and see kids sticking their fingers all over the food! yukkkkkkkkkkk!
Laugh it off and begin cutting pieces from the furthest end of the cake from the sneeze.
Get another cake sneezes %26amp; coughs carry a multitude of germs
Eeeew!





Offer to pay for another cake.
Toss the cake and go out for ice cream since no one will eat it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment