Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do I need parent to preorder modern warfare 2 from gamestop?

I am 14 years old. I know I need to bring a parent the day the game comes out to pick it up, it but do I need to bring a parent to pre order it?thanks.Do I need parent to preorder modern warfare 2 from gamestop?
yesDo I need parent to preorder modern warfare 2 from gamestop?
To be safe I would because it all depends who is in the store at the time you visit. I know personally when Halo came out (I was around 14) I had to have my parent with me to reserve it, but then I could go by the date it came out and pick it up on my own.





Another time is when I bought Halo 2 and the guy didn't card me or anything. So I would say to be safe just ask your mom or dad to chill behind you while you order it.
yes no matter what when getting a M game you need a parent present
u need a parent to preorder it for you, because u actaully buy the game when u preorder it, so the day it comes out u just go to the store and pick it up, u probably wont need a parent then because u have purchased the game with parental permiision, that help you any?

No comments:

Post a Comment