Thursday, May 13, 2010

If you are a parent, would you apply sunscreen on your chilldren at the beach or would you let them do it?

If you are a mother, do you let your children apply sunscreen or are do you apply it on them to make sure they have alot on.





if you still do, what ages are the children you apply lotion/ or let them do it?If you are a parent, would you apply sunscreen on your chilldren at the beach or would you let them do it?
You do it now, or you can deal with it later when they get sunburned.If you are a parent, would you apply sunscreen on your chilldren at the beach or would you let them do it?
I dont know..8? I think that would be an appropriate age to pass the responsibility along...I would just make sure that it gets done though!
you apply the sunscreen on your children.





';A lot'; of sunscreen isn't the point...the point is a higher number screening content.
depends on how old they are....do you mean they are like, ';mom, I can do it'; cause they think they are old enough?....let them, they'll glob it on and still be protected some....when they get a burn and it hurts, that's when you can remind them why it is better if you do it.
I'd need to do that myself.
time to let hem go up mom
I think at age 12 it may be embarrassing for them to have ';Mommy'; doing this for them. They are old enough to know the dangers of skin cancer so explain this to them. I always use the spray sunscrean, Easier to apply and covers more evenly. They can spray it on their own legs, back, ect.
I apply sunscreen on my older kid's back, neck and shoulders, while he is applying it on the front, arms and legs. I do the same for my husband. The younger one gets a dab of lotion in his hand and he applies it anywhere he wants, but I still apply sunscreen everywhere for him.
It would depend on the child. But they can't reach all parts of their


body, like their back so i would have to help. A child 5yrs and under, i would definately put it on them. Just remember, we are


the moms, they mind us, we don't mind them. Hang in there


Sunscreen Mom.
When my kids were younger I would put suncream on their back, back of their legs, neck and face and help them to do their arms and chest.... you know the bits they can reach, that sorta let them learn for themselves aswell as making sure that they are covered.
Depends, the beach is a multicultural place. With lovely people with Binoculars who watch you while you run around in your skimpy outfit.





Do you really want them watching your kids apply sun lotion to their skin. Giving the sicko's what they want?





Don't go to the beach, try some sort of other family activity. Perhaps a trip to the demolition derby, or slaughter house...
Both; let them put it on as best they can and then you cover the spots they missed.
I would do it at home and then when the family is at the beach let them do it so they learn to do things on their own
I would be putting it on her for as long as you can. At least you know that she is covered all over and has enough on. If she is embarrassed about the ';mums putting it on me in front of everyone'; put it on her before you go anywhere public. I do believe that you can't be too careful when it comes to kids getting burnt. Too many parents don't give a damn and then are the first to complain that there kids didn't sleep because they are sun burnt. Bugs the hell outta me. Good on you for caring! One day your daughter will appreciate it so much.
Let them do it so they can have their own independence. Then just go over what they missed or couldnt reach

No comments:

Post a Comment