Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is the thing you fear(ed) most about becoming a parent?

That I wouldn't do a better job than my parents did.What is the thing you fear(ed) most about becoming a parent?
As ';the kid always picked last'; in sports, I'm very concerned about teaching my boy ';guy stuff';. I want him to learn to be a good sport and lose with dignity but I don't want him to always be a loser. :)





I've been trying to better my skills here and there by going out of my way to be more involved in sports for fun so hopefully I'm ready by the time he's a lot older. (He's only 4 so ';catch'; is about the most difficult thing we do right now..)What is the thing you fear(ed) most about becoming a parent?
I have a 3 year old son and a 9 month old daughter. My fear before i had either of them was that they were going to be 10 times worse then i was. lol But for real i really did not have any worries about being a parent i just worried about the pregnancy. But both my babies are very cute, smart, healthy, and the best things to ever happen to me! ; )
Well, I am not a parent yet, but I would not want a v*jayjay the size of a planet.








And on a serious note, I'm scared of all the responsibility that comes with parenting
if i have a girl for her not to be open with me...i really don't want to see her like some of the girls in my school...but i don't have to worry about that i wont be a parent till im 30...im only 16..
Well retrospectively, I'd say that I am embarrassed by my lack of fear. Because we had four of them, and it is hell. HELL I say. WTF was I thinking, sort of. You know?
CHILDREN!
becoming my mother
That I would fail as a parent.
Forgetting what sleep is!!!
being a good enough mother
the not knowing......of life....and its lessons
that kids would hate me like i hated my parents
losing my kid at an amusement park





that's what my dad did to me..





;)
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment