Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do I need a parent to get in to a PG13 movie even though I am already 13?

Can I go by myself or I need a 18+ guardian?Do I need a parent to get in to a PG13 movie even though I am already 13?
Yes, you can go by yourself now that you're 13.Do I need a parent to get in to a PG13 movie even though I am already 13?
If you're 13, you can go see a PG13 movie. Anyone can get into any movie, except if you're under 17, you can't see rated R movies. You're fine for everything else. =)
yup you can go on your own. it's only if you are under 13 that you need Parent Guidance
No now that ur 13 u do not need a parent or guardian of any kind to enter a movie that is pg 13 so go and enjoy it
This same query was posed only yesterday, didn't you see it?
NO YOU CAN GO BY UR SELF AS LONG AS SOMEONE DROPS YOU OFF ...DUH
just go get 17 friends and you should be ok. Jk yes you'll be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment