Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is there any parent out there with a child who has Nystagmus?

I have a 11 month old son with Nystagmus. He has had it since birth but is hereditary in my family. I was just wondering what have you done to help your child with it. It's because I would like some opions on it. My son goes to an pediatrician ophthamoligist who specializes in this kind of eye problem. He's said there is a surgery to corect the vision and maybe slow down the eye movement, but he can't have it till he's 4 or 5 yrs. old. I just want to know what have you done to help your child with this so I can look foward to help my son through the hard times in school. Thankyou so muchIs there any parent out there with a child who has Nystagmus?
Bless your heart! I am not familar with the condition, but any time our children have any sort of problem we hurt for them and worry about them. You sound like a concerned parent and seeing a qualified Dr is a good thing. I am sure you will make decisions that are in the best interest of your child. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment