Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Did you know Parent Choice offer formula coupons?

The number is 1800-272-5095





You have to call in once a month to get a $3.00 coupon and you get one sample, they are very friendly too. I seen people selling this number on Ebay and thought that was crazy So i thought i would share...have a great day!Did you know Parent Choice offer formula coupons?
wow...I just called it worked great but you get either a coupon or a free sample they will not give you both. But I am getting the sample..thanks you so much.Did you know Parent Choice offer formula coupons?
You can also email them your address and just ask for coupons and they will send them. I marked it on my calendar so I would remember!
I didn't know you could get more then one in your household? Nice !


TY

No comments:

Post a Comment