Tuesday, May 11, 2010

As a single Parent, what steps should I take to stay motivated in my First Year of College ? I am 37 1/2?

I graduated in 1992. My Children are 18 ,16,11. I have always wanted to go to College to become a Teacher however as a M.S survivor I often find it difficult to remain Focused.As a single Parent, what steps should I take to stay motivated in my First Year of College ? I am 37 1/2?
Think about how nice it would be for both you and your oldest to get a college degree around the same time. Then you would have two accomplishments. Consider this, it is never to late to start something, and being 37 is relatively young. I'm 34 and I am a senior in college. I'm graduating in December and just went from part-time to full-time work hours. I'm working 40 hours per week and taking 15 credit hours, I've lost almost all of my motivation, but it is so close, I will pick up soon and get it done. As for you, you could get your degree in 4 to 5 years, find a nice new career by the time you are 42, maybe sooner if the job you choose knows you are working on your degree, and you could work 25 years for a nice company and retire at 67 with a great deal of savings if you put some effort into it. Think about the future, and the big picture, you will do just fine. Good Luck.
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment