Thursday, May 13, 2010

How old were you the last time you ';borrowed'; money from a parent?

:0))How old were you the last time you ';borrowed'; money from a parent?
I was 27. Last year the air conditioning in my car broke and I borrowed $1000 from my mum to get it fixed. She told me not to pay her back so I haven't.How old were you the last time you ';borrowed'; money from a parent?
At least 7 years ago, back when I was 14 and started working, but they have borrowed money from me (many times) and still haven't payed my back. But it's all good, they have done a lot for me.
I'm 16 and I'm still ';borrowing'; money from my parents! :)
im 16





i ';borrow'; money from my parents daily.
lol just yesterday =P
5 hours ago.


It's Saturday yo.
now lol
probably 16 and it was paid back in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment