Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How old were you when you moved out of your parent's house?

I'm 16 still live there!!!How old were you when you moved out of your parent's house?
Hey stupid, that doesn't answer the question and is not even grammatically correct. Say hello to a minimum wage job when you do leave home.

Report Abuse


How old were you when you moved out of your parent's house?
I WAS 15 YEARS OLD!!


AND HAVE NEVER WENT BACK!!
I like to say I was 18. I left to go into the Arm Forces. Six years later I moved back in and stayed for 4 years. That was the last time I did not have a place to call my own. I am now 54, and I own three houses.
I was 17 because that was how old i was when i went to collage,but i really did not have a choice my mom kicked me out and then invited her friends over to celebrate me leaving, then came back a week later me and my brothers room where her yoga room and her private office
i was 15 when i left my parents house.


went back a few times tho.
18 when I went to college and lived in the dorm (still went home for 2 summers), 20 when I moved into my first apartment.
22
18- went to college.
21 and I never looked back.
I graduated high school at 17. My father had to sign a paper for me to get my own apartment because I was legally too young. He did - I got a job and paid my own bills, never borrowed a dollar and eventually put myself through college. That was not unusal for back in the 70s though when I was in college - many of us did that.


My son moved out when he was 18 BUT it was to go to college where he stayed on campus - he had a job but he was not self sufficiant - he relied on me for a long time before he was completely on his own. - He was about 25 before he wasn't borrowing money off of mom any longer.
12, way to young, but not my choice. my dad gave up his 3 youngest children to the state. mom died when i was 4. I'm the 11th child out of 12. Saw to much in life, made sure i never repeatted the same mistakes my dad did.
I moved out at 16 yro.Because I got kicked out of school. I managed to return to school (a different one) and graduated then went to college and graduated with out their help but take it from me it was definitely the hard way to do things and most of that time I wished I had them there for me and would not wish that on anyone.
18 got a job and my own apartment
18, after i graduated H.S. I joined the Army. BTW, going to college isn't considered moving out unless you pay for it yourself and never stay at your parents during breaks, which is what I did after the Army.
I left when I was 18, but I am 23 and about to go back till I get on my feet again.





Here is something my mom told me......





A parent gives there kids two things for life.





One is roots so they know where they came from and the other is wings so they can fly away and always come back.
21 - drafted!

No comments:

Post a Comment