Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can maybe a wise parent or someone a teenager maybe give me some advice?

This summer has been kind of hard. I lost my best friend in the stupidest fight last year and we havent talked since. My new best friend you know can never kind of own up to all the stuff and grteat advice and the just that aura of my old best friend. This new ones always complaining telling me how ive changed and giving me heck about it. heres the message i got on an instant message,





Her (blocked out screen name) (4:02:29 PM): oh and did i forgot did i tell u that i went shopping? and i didnt even have to go to AE AERO HCO or any of those places to get COOL stuff i went to otehr places in the mall and got waaaay cuter stuff. it kinda seems like uve changed... becuz like ur icon... dells, camping, potatoes,clothes, summer 08 and then in ur away message ur like OMG U HAVE TO READ THIS and then u put ------------------xox--------------- and then ur all like if u havent had one ur missing out. i mean ur talking waaay different than u used to. idk.





I just dont know what she wants. CAn any of you give me advice to get my this or anything? im going to 7th grade adn thdres alredy been so much friend fighting in this group im in with this girl adn im not sure if i can take it.Can maybe a wise parent or someone a teenager maybe give me some advice?
Just talk to her about it, and if she wants to ditch you, let her. This will happen all through life. And it gets way worse in High School so get used to it. Just make new friends that truly care about you and want to be around you. Good luck. =]Can maybe a wise parent or someone a teenager maybe give me some advice?
Middle school drama.





Everyone is going to act like trough high school.


Just dont let it bring you down.


Let her do what she thinks its ';cool';


she'll learn later.


She'll end up having no friends, then want you back.


Its all how it ALL goes in middle school.


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment