Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If i go visit a cook county inmate does me parent or guardian got to have the same last name as me?

Im 16 and cant go in without a parent or Guardian but my mom has a different last name as me and in most cases like mine my dad isn't around.....If i go visit a cook county inmate does me parent or guardian got to have the same last name as me?
Call the jail and ask.If i go visit a cook county inmate does me parent or guardian got to have the same last name as me?
Even if they did have the same last name that doesn't prove they're your parents they could be your sister or aunt. Take your birth-certificate or any other legal document just to be safe.
No your guardian can have a differt last name.
No, you do not have to have the same last name. Lots of guardians are not even related to the person they are guardian to, so they would not have the same last name.
You are under 18. You cannot visit your boyfriend in jail without your parents' permission.


You would have to prove that they are your guardians. You cannot pick anyone to be your ';guardian'; so that you can visit your jail house boyfriend.





Nice try

No comments:

Post a Comment