Monday, May 10, 2010

Is being a parent the most rewarding thing you've done?

I'm the father of three boys, the youngest born on Wednesday. They are the most important people in my life (besides my wife) and it's so rewarding. How do other parents feel?Is being a parent the most rewarding thing you've done?
Wow Wednesday Congratualtions. I concur whole heartedly. I am the proud mom of ten beautiful kids and nothing else matters to me and my husband but their happiness and wellfare.


I have had the opportunity done some incredible things in my life but being a mom is the thing I am most proud of.Its funny how each and everyone of them can make me cry and laugh in the same minute such is my bond with them that every ounce of their behaiour and attitude effects me no end.


I gave birth to triplets four months ago and am finding it hard to get things done around the place because I am so in awe of them and everything they do.Is being a parent the most rewarding thing you've done?
absolutely. certainly. for sure. nothing else is even in the running.
Oh yeah, absolutely without a doubt the most rewarding and satisfying thing I've ever done. It's so fulfilling, that I've had six children of my own, and will be fostering and possibly adopting more in the future.
There is no question that being a parent is the most rewarding and important thing that ever happened to me. It is also the hardest thing but that's OK!
I feel the same way. It's rewarding to see when they learn new things, and feel proud that you were part of helping them along the way. And yes, my daughter is also the most important person in the world to me, and I do tell her that too.
It's nice to know a man feels this way. My son was just born 7 weeks and 1 day ago. He is the best thing....THE BEST thing that's ever happened to me. It IS the most rewarding thing I've ever done and I'm so proud to be a mommy to my little Jackson. I would never change my life and the things that have happened to me because I wouldn't have Jackson if I did. He's truly the love of my life.
Yes, pretty much the same.
I have a 16 month old daughter and a little boy on the way. Being a parent is definately the best decision I have ever made. I feel like my life wouldn't complete without kids. They are such a wonderful blessing. Congratulations on the new baby!
Nothing else even comes close. You nailed it.
I feel the same way. I have a 12 yo son and 8 y.o twin boys. Being a dad is the greatest
I couldn't agree more. The moment I held him in my arms I knew why l was put on this earth... For my son. Nothing, NOTHING in this whole world compares with him. He is my life...
You couldn't have said it better my friend. I'm a mom of 3 little boys (twins who turned 2 yesterday and a 17 week old) and they are my world... I couldn't imagine life without my beutiful boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment