Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it possible for a baby to look like one parent?

and as they grow older through out life look like the other parent?Is it possible for a baby to look like one parent?
Yeah, definitely.


My brother and I resembled my mother more when we were babies. Now, my brother looks SO much like my dad it's crazy!Is it possible for a baby to look like one parent?
Yes I have a friend and both her children look like their Dad and have from birth!





Oh ok maybe I misread. Did you mean when the baby was born it looked like one parent and then as it grew older came to look like the other parent?


Features change, so yep.
Yes, that is quite possible. Babies change so much, that they sometimes look more like one parent and sometimes more like the other.
my daughter was a spitting image of her father when she was born, once she hit 5months she no longer looks anything like him, and looks exactly like me and what i did when i was her age. she is now 15mnths old
Some features take a while to truly show what they will look like in the end , my son came out of me looking identical to his dad but as he gets older (5 weeks now) he shows similarities to me.
Well when my son was first born he looked a lot like me, and now that he is 5 months he is like identical to his dad :) So I don't know how much older you were wanting...
Yes, it is possible! But, there is nothing to worry about because it is a common thing.
Yeah it happens. My son looked just like me when he was a toddler but as he became a teen I see more of his dads features in him.
Yes. My first looks like his dad and my second looks like me.
Yes, it happens a lot. Especially in my moms family.
Yep! My daughter looks just like ME. My husbands thinks it is very odd but it is very normal actually
Of course...Genetics are crazy like that!
no because of the cromosons

No comments:

Post a Comment