Thursday, May 13, 2010

How could I find out a blood type of a parent without a test if I know mine and the other parents types?

Unless they tell you, or you find out from documentation, you can't. By ordering it by court, can get you into some pretty high cost. If the person tested, is found out not to be your parent. You can be sued. Just ask nicely and they may tell you, or they could just lie to you as well. Good Luck!How could I find out a blood type of a parent without a test if I know mine and the other parents types?
IMpossibleHow could I find out a blood type of a parent without a test if I know mine and the other parents types?
Are you trying to verify paternity? Not the most accurate, considering that depending on the blood type; millions of people could have the same type.

No comments:

Post a Comment