Monday, May 10, 2010

At most tattoo parlors, what is the legal age to get a tattoo if you have a parent/guardians consent?

i really want to get a tattoo on my 16th birthday, my mom will be with me. i live in PA. do you know the age of most tattoo parlors?At most tattoo parlors, what is the legal age to get a tattoo if you have a parent/guardians consent?
it all depends on the tattoo parlors. i got my first one when i was 15. but that was because my dad was really good friends with the owner of the shop, and the tattoo artist didnt want to but since i was my dads daughter he tattooed me.








check out a bunch of shops, you will come to one that will tattoo you eventually.At most tattoo parlors, what is the legal age to get a tattoo if you have a parent/guardians consent?
If you have a parent/guardian consent, I don't think there is an age limit. If you were to go by yourself, 18 would be the age.
I got my first piercing when I was 13. The shop told me they would pierce as young as 12 as long as a parent consents. This will vary from shop to shop, but I highly doubt anywhere will say no at 16.
16, you will be good to go.
16 :)
Its 16. but they can refuse service to anyone
i suggest looking in the phonebook/online and calling the shops anf asking, because if differs from shop to shop

No comments:

Post a Comment