Thursday, January 21, 2010

Help I need $280! My 16th birthday is on May 19 i wanted to have a hotel party on May 24-25 but without parent

I want it either at the Marriott with a jucuzii in the room, so the room including tax is $280. How can i come up with the money? Cant get a job untill im 16 %26amp; what should i tell my mom in order for her to give me money?Help I need $280! My 16th birthday is on May 19 i wanted to have a hotel party on May 24-25 but without parent
Sorry , but no 16 year old should have a unsupervised hotel party.





I know...... tell your mom that all the other pregnant dropouts had super kool unsupervised hotel parties. LOLHelp I need $280! My 16th birthday is on May 19 i wanted to have a hotel party on May 24-25 but without parent
The Marriott is not going to rent you a room without your parents. They're going to want an adult person, either 18 or 21, depending on the state where you live, to pay for the room, leave a credit card number for insurance against damages, and promise to not leave you unsupervised. No matter how much money you raise, this isn't going to work.
divide the bill by whoever is coming... no present but you'll have your party. for ex: 10 people coming. everyone pays $28.. so more people less everyone has to pay. Just be sure to collect the money upfront so that you can pay for the room!
At your age I HIGHLY doubt your parents would let you do it on your own BUT one suggestion is having a parent stay in another room close by incase there was an emergency! That way you have your privacy and your parents are ok with the idea!
You cant get a hotel room in your name because your not 18 so unless you have a cool uncle, brother/sister, cousin to do it for you just drop the idea buddy
why in the world should your mom give you 280 dollars? because you want to have a party in a hotel room with no supervision? yeah that sounds really responsible of you.
Try getting it online at cashlagoon.com - they give away free cash if you complete surveys. You will get TONS of spam, so setup another e-mail account, but you can also get some quick cash that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment